Gift Ideas for a Working Mom
She does it all – nurtures her family, keeps the household running AND juggles a demanding job. Working moms are often “on the clock” from early in the morning until the last kid is in bed. Usually their devotion to their families and careers leaves little time for themselves.
These super human women deserve our respect and admiration during Mother’s Day. So what is the best way to let the working mom in your life know “I love and appreciate all you do” on Mother’s Day? The resident working moms here at Via Seating have some ideas for you.
- A Meal Delivery Subscription. Take one thing off mom’s plate by signing her up for a meal delivery subscription box. That way she doesn’t have to meal plan for every night of the week. Bonus points if you enlist someone other than her to cook it!
- An Office Chair that Benefits Her Health. If your mom works an office job, it’s likely she’s stuck sitting static for most of the day. Let her know that her health and wellbeing matters too by giving her a swopper motion chair. Swopper will let her bounce, tilt, sway and move throughout her workday, which will prevent many health ailments like back pain, stiff joints and poor posture.
- A House Cleaning Service. Most mothers find it hard to relax after a long day when the house is a mess. Let her feel at peace in her home by bringing in a house cleaning service to make things spotless (even if it only lasts the day!).
- A Manicure & Pedicure. Help mom look her best in the boardroom by treating her to a manicure and pedicure. She’ll appreciate the pampering and will feel polished and professional every time she looks at her nails.
- An Orchid For Her Desk. Fresh flowers are a great way to brighten mom’s work space. An orchid is an easy, low maintenance plant that will keep blooming for months. All mom will have to do is put a few ice cubes in every other week.
Mother’s Day is a great day to show the mother’s in your life that you love and appreciate them. If your mom is a working mom, the gift ideas above will let her know that you are thankful for all she sacrifices for her family.
We want to wish all our customers who are mothers a Happy Mothers Day! We salute you.